- Program Committee Member of refereed international conferences:
i) 6th International Workshop on Lightweight Cryptography for Security and Privacy (LIGHTSEC), 2017.
ii) 13th International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks (SECURECOMM), 2017.
iii) 23rd Annual International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM), 2017.
iv) International Conference on Cryptology in India (INDOCRYPT), 2017, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2010.
v) International Conference on Communication and Network Security (ICCNS), 2016.
vi) International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS), 2016, 2015, 2011.
vii) 12th International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks (SECURECOMM), 2016.
viii) International Conference on VLSI Design (VLSID), 2016.
ix) IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunications Systems (IEEE ANTS), 2016, 2015.
x) IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Systems (ReTIS), 2015
xi) International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS), 2014.
xii) International Conference on Cryptology in Africa (AFRICACRYPT), 2012.
xiii) International Conference on Security Aspects in Information Technology, High-Performance Computing and Networking (InfoSecHiComNet 2011), 2011.
xiv) International IEEE India Conference (IEEE INDICON), 2010.
- Program Co-Chair, 14th International Conference on Cryptology in India (INDOCRYPT), December 7-10, 2013, Mumbai, India.
- Regular reviewer of refereed international journals like JOC, IEEE-IT, DCC, CCDS etc. and refereed international conferences like CRYPTO, EUROCRYPT, ASIACRYPT,FSE, SAC, WCC, INDOCRYPT etc.
- Contribution in preparing the Global Edition of the book “Cryptography and Network Security: Principles and Practice”, 7th Edition, William Stallings, Pearson, 2016.
- Contribution in preparing the International Edition of the book “Computer Networking”, 6th Edition, James F. Kurose and Keith W. Ross, Pearson, May 2012.
- Contribution in preparing the International Edition of the book “Operating Systems: Internals and Design Principles”, 7th Edition, William Stallings, Pearson, May 2011.