- Dogmatic Science and Pragmatic Spirituality. Lekhan, Annual Magazine of Indian Statistical Institute Club, Kolkata, India, vol. 64, October 2016, pages 88-91.
- Artificial Intelligence and Consciousness. Proceedings of 2nd Human-E-Tech Conference, April 23-25, 2004, State University of New York at Albany, U.S.A. (Though it was a conference paper, the proceedings was supposed to be published as a magazine which never came to my hand).
- The Ultimate Science of Yoga. OM Magazine, Issue 6, Spring 2004, pages 12-17.
- Aamaader Khaadyaabhyaas, Prithibir Sorbonaash (“Our Food Habits, Earth’s Disaster”).
(a) Lekhan, Wall Magazine of Indian Statistical Institute, June 2015;
(b) Ishkulbelaay, Souvenir Magazine of the 9th Reunion of New Alipore Multipurpose School Alumni Association, January 2016, pages 51-53.
- Griho-Shanti-r Sohoj Upaay (“Easy Techniques for Peace at Home”). Deepabali Souvenir, Sahapur Mukti Sangha Club, 2015.
- Tantra Sadhanar Uddeshyo ebong Bidheyo (“Purpose and Means of Tantra Practices”). Deepabali Souvenir, Sahapur Mukti Sangha Club, 2014.
- Hingsaar Beej (“The Seed of Violence”). Sampan, Wall Magazine of Sahapur Colony, April 2014.
- Sakal Desher Rani Se Je (“She is the Queen of All Countries”). Ishkulbelaay, Souvenir Magazine of the 7th Reunion of New Alipore Multipurpose School Alumni Association, January 2014, pages 39-40.
- Bali o Maangsaahaar – Shakti Saadhakraa Ki Bolen? (“Animal-Sacrifice and Meat-Eating – What do the Shakta-devotees Say?”). Deepabali Souvenir, Sahapur Mukti Sangha Club, 2013.
- Maanush Ki Sotyi Aamishhaashi? (“Are Human Beings Really Non-vegetarians?”), Akhon Aahabkal, October 2011, pages 36-37.
- Aamaar Rabindranath, Rabindranath-er Bignyan, Bignyan-er Aami (“My Tagore, Tagore’s Science, Science’s Me”). Akhon Aahabkal, vol. 11, issue 2-3, May-Dec 2010, pages 77-80.
- Soseem Swoyonkrio Yontro (“Finite Automata”). Computer Jagat, 4th Anniverary Issue, February 2009, pages 86-88.
- Aabaar Asibo Phire (“I will come back again”). Souvenir Magazine of the 1st Reunion of New Alipore Multipurpose School Alumni Association, January 2008, pages 35-36.
- Eksho Kuri Bochhorer Purono Gaanitik Somosyaar Somaadhaan Korlo Super Computer (“120-year Old Mathematics Problem Solved by Super Computer”). Computer Jagat, April 2007, page 1.
- Bikolpo Jontrogononaa (“Alternative Computing”). Computer Jagat, 2nd Anniversary Issue, February 2007, pages 15-17.
- Ekti Taalaar Duti Chaabi (“Two Keys for One Lock”). Computer Jagat, December 2006, pages 1 and 5.
- Bhagavad Gita-r Aaloke Saamyobaad (“Communism in the Light of Bhagavad Gita”). Aahabkal, vol. VII, issue II, October 2006, pages 74-77.
- Robot-der Bishwokaap (“World-cup of Robots”). Computer Jagat, September 2006, pages 1 and 8.
- Sonkhyaar Moulikotvo Nirnoy (“Determining Primality of Numbers”). Computer Jagat, August 2006, page 1.